A new back|track has been released by remote exploit, for this new release they use debian core packages, and this new back|track can be upgrade in case of new update has been release. some new feature are :
* Kernel 18.104.22.168 with better hardware support.
* Native support for Pico e12 and e16 cards is now fully functional, making BackTrack the first pentesting distro to fully utilize these awesome tiny machines.
* Support for PXE Boot - Boot BackTrack over the network with PXE supported cards!
* SAINT EXPLOIT - kindly provided by SAINT corporation for our users with a limited number of free IPs.
* MALTEGO - The guys over at Paterva did outstanding work with Maltego 2.0.2 - which is featured in BackTrack as a community edition.
* The latest mac80211 wireless injection pacthes are applied, with several custom patches for rtl8187 injection speed enhancements. Wireless injection support has never been so broad and functional.
* Unicornscan - Fully functional with postgress logging support and a web front end.
* RFID support
* Pyrit CUDA support...
* New and updated tools - the list is endless!
so what are you waiting for...??? download this new release here.